Be the first to review “Clark C15/18/20S GEN2 IC-Pneumatic Forklift”
Clark C15/18/20S GEN2 IC-Pneumatic Forklift
Capacity: 3,000/3,500/4,000 lbs. (1,500/1,800/2,000 Kg)
fuel: Internal Combustion (LPG, Diesel or Dual Fuel)
The GEN2 C15-Series extends the CLARK history of building the best forklifts through evolutionary steps in ergonomics, power, safety, durability and performance. These narrow-width models, designed for distribution, manufacturing and warehousing of all types, are well-suited for the toughest applications.
- With four turns lock-to-lock the hydrostatic power steering provides the operator with excellent maneuverability and ease of control.
- The operator compartment is supported on specially engineered isolating mounts, reducing the amount of engine noise and vibration transmitted to the operator ensuring a more comfortable ride.
- Low, open foot steps with traction plates make entry/exit quick, easy, and safe.
- Nested upright rails provide positive rail interlock and a narrow “column” to maximize the vision window. The overhead guard safety bars run parallel to the operator’s line of sight resulting in a clear, unobstructed view. Nested I-Beam mast design provides maximum rigidity when fully extended.
- Highly Maneuverable, Easily Serviceable, Extremely Dependable
FEATURES WE LOVE
THE POWER BEHIND THE PUNCH
- Field-Proven 2.0L PSI LPG Engine
- Tier-4 final
- Premium camshaft and balance shaft belts
- Balancer shafts
- Four valves per cylinder
- Coil-on plug ignition
- Auto Shutdown: Protects your investment in the event of low engine oil pressure, excessive engine coolant or high transmission oil temperatures
- Uses a load-sensing flow control valve for steering to reduce horsepower loss and heat buildup
- The main hydraulic valve incorporates adjustable flow controls for tilt and auxiliary functions
- Allows for easy addition of extra functions and simplifies service
- Controlled lowering independent of engine speed
- Heavy duty, welded, and formed steel plate design helps protect from impact damage and extends the life of the truck
- An integral hydraulic sump, with remote breather provides cooling for hydraulics in tough applications
Next Generation Lift Trucks
Clark C15/18/20S GEN2 IC-Pneumatic Forklift Walk-Around Outline
STEERING AXLE RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGEDASH DISPLAY OPERATOR COMPARTMENT
- Linkage pivot pins have a “double shear” design to withstand impact without loosening or breaking
Simple Axle Design
- Double-ended cylinder provides steering force
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
- Maximizes visibility and stiffness, allows for internal hosing and cable
- Six carriage rollers and two side-thrust rollers minimize deflection and sideplay, reduce roller contact stress and extend component life
- Hydraulic cushioning valves provide silent staging of the rails to reduce shock during both lifting and lowering
Shimmable, Sealed & Canted Load Rollers
- Maximize load distribution & reduce free play
- Monitors the condition of truck systems as well as controlling their functions
- Controls neutral starting and prevents cranking while the engine is running
- Engine coolant temperature
- Hourmeter and maintenance interval are displayed on the LCD screen
LED Lights Indicate
- High transmission temperature
- Low engine oil pressure
- Alternator charge
- Fuel system malfunction
- Park brake applied
- Maintenance required
- Seat belt – Optional
- Headlight and optional worklights are controlled with push switches
Optional Fully Adjustable Seat
- 2.4” Vertical travel
- 6” fore / aft adjustment
- Contoured for support
- Non-cinching, retractable seat belt
Thick Molded Floor Mat
- Reduces vibration and noise level
- Improves operator comfort
Minimal Arm Fatigue
- Electronic directional controls enable true fingertip operation
Tilt Steering Column
- Adjusts to suit operator & easier entry/exit
Help Me Choose Tool
Not sure what equipment you need? We can help narrow it down. Use our handy HELP ME CHOOSE tool or call us at: 912-250-7007 to speak to an Ardent Specialist.
Find the perfect forklift.
An Ardent material handling specialist is ready to assist you in getting the right forklift for your application.
There are no reviews yet.