Clark C40/45/50s/55s IC-Pneumatic Forklift
Capacity: 8,000/9,000/10,000/11,000 lbs. (4,000/4,500/5,000/5,500 Kg)
fuel: Internal Combustion (LPG or Diesel )
The GEN2 C40-series is designed to tackle any task placed in its path. The open- core, plate-fin radiator provides maximum cooling of the engine and transmission in the harshest environments and the most demanding applications.
- Thick foam padding to promote operator comfort.
- Improved seat switch technology prevents inadvertent neutral shift.
- Easy to service and replace seat parts as needed.
- Meets industry vibration standards-less vibration on the operator.
- Seat adjustment of a total 6 inches fore and aft.
FEATURES WE LOVE
- Double auxiliary valve
- Hose adaptations
- Hydraulic control options
- Side shifters
- Strobe lights
- Reverse Alarm
- Rear work light
- Cloth suspension seat
- Turn, stop and backup lights
- Various tire options
Wet Disc Brakes On All C40 Models
Enclosed & Oil Cooled
- For smooth, quiet operation.
- Minimal wear promotes long life.
- Reduced maintenance means less downtime.
Power Assist Design
- Low pedal effort reduces operator fatigue.
36 months / 10,000 hour warranty on brake discs
The Power Behind The Punch
Field-Proven 4.3 L V-6 PSI 4X LPG Engine
- Computer-controlled fuel system.
3.6 L Turbocharged Deutz Diesel Engine
- Tier-4 Final.
3.8 L Turbocharged Kubota Diesel Engine
- Tier-2 (Non-tier countries only).
- Protects your investment in the event of low engine oil pressure, excessive engine coolantor high transmission oil temperatures.
- Engines meet reduced emission and smoke levels.
Simple & Error Proof
- Hand operated lever actuates brake.
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set preventing driving against park brake.
- Horn will sound if brake is not set after 3 seconds.
Ease Of Maintenance
Service Access is Simple
- Seat Deck raises for easy access to both sides of engine revealing hydraulic & transmission components.
Next Generation Lift Trucks
Clark C40/45/50s/55s IC-Pneumatic Forklift Walk-Around Outline
Clark ORS Safety Seats ErgonomicsOverhead Guard Interactive LCD Dash Display Hood & Floorboards High Quality “Built to Last” Components Engines and Transmission Uprights and Carriages Steer Axles Options
Clark ORS Safety Seats
- Full Suspension Vinyl and Cloth Seat
- 6” fore and aft travel, adjustable back rest, 2.4” vertical travel
- Operator weight range adjustability to 370#
- Mid-Level hip restraints double as arm rests
- Seat offset mounted 2” Left for better visibility around mast
- Retractable Orange seat belt Std.
- Perfect alignment to steering wheel, hydraulics, brake and accelerator
- Two operator presence systems- will not allow trans to engage and will not allow hydraulics to engage unless operator is in seat.
- 14” 2 spoke steering wheel with 4.5 turns lock to lock
- Infinitely adjustable steering column that pivots 30 degrees above knee
- Large oversized electronic directional control with no linkage. Hi/Lo is selected by moving lever up and down
- Large oversized right lever operates turn signals and headlights
- Low 18” step height for ease of entry
- Removable steel traction plate that can be removed and cleaned
- Large welded grab handle for solid secure mount
- Hood mounted hydraulic control levers that pivot 15 degrees back for precise driver operation
- Two pedal hydraulic inch brake provides excellent control and comfort
- Hood mounted ratchet style park brake, disengages transmission when applied
- One piece provides strength and durability
- Longitudinal overhead bars for better sightline when load is up
- Low cowl height for great visibility when load in lowered position
- 2 Forward mounted 12-volt work lights with protective shields
- Mirrors mounted to cowl
Interactive LCD Dash Display
- Very bright easy to read LCD display
- Audible warnings for low fuel, transaxle oil temp, parking brake and seat belt
- Visual displays
- Trans temp, Engine oil pressure, alternator, diesel glow plug, fuel system, seat belt reminders, turn signals, gear selected, maintenance timer,fuel levels, travel speeds
- Fault code storage
Hood & Floorboards
- All steel, easily removed hinged floorboard that can be removed with no tools
- Full rubber floormat for deadening of vibration and noise
- 17” X 33” floorboards
- Easy lift clamshell hood made of durable reaction injection plastic
- Hood latch is simple with no mechanical linkage to wear
- Dual Gas assist struts
High Quality “Built to Last” Components
- All Clark hardware is an oil impregnated zinc Di-chromate that will not rust
- Clark incorporates all O-ring faced hydraulic seals for resistance to leakage
- Clark also utilizes all environmentally sealed wire connectors
- Can wash down truck with low pressure washer
- Easy access to centralized automotive type fuse box, transmission and hydraulic fluid check points
Engines and Transmission
- GM 4.3L LPG engine with cast iron block and cast iron head provides 110HP @ 2400
- 4 Main bearing crankshaft with an internal balancer for vibration dampening
- Hydraulic lifters that never need adjustment
- Hardened faced valves and hardened valve seats for long life
- Cast iron block and head for even heating and cooling between metals
- Donaldson 2-stage air cleaner with restriction indicator
- High water temp. low oil pressure, high trans temp. engine shutdown system standard
- Serpentine fin type inline tube radiator
- Radiator can be removed without removing counter weight
- Integral transmission oil cooler
- High level sump breather
- Heavy duty frame that is was fatigue tested to 1,000,000 cycles, 300 hrs rough road test with 1500 hours on the C-course test
- Separate transmission and drive axle for reduced vibration and noise
- Parking brake mounted on differential input for ease of service
- Oil cooled wet disc brakes with 36 month 10,000-hour warranty
- All Clark I.C. Trucks are equipped with Hi water temperature, low oil pressure, hi transmission temp engine shutdown systems as standard
- Two speed Auto-shift transmission. Shift inhibitor prevents damage from changing direction at high speed.
Uprights and Carriages
- Clark designed nested I beam mast design
- Originally designed in 1956
- I beam is the strongest steel possible
- Canted load rollers
- Silent staging upright cylinders allows no racking between stages
- Negative drop rails provide easy and inexpensive servicing of carriage
- Spherical bushings on both ends of the tilt cylinders
- 6 Roller carriages
- External Side thrust rollers
- Clark uses heavy duty chain that has 4 X 4 lacing with 1” pitch
- Clark load backrest pallet protection
- Mast is pin mounted J-hook
- No wear on axle housings
- Fully greaseable pivot points
- Clark designed and built hang on side shifts
- Heavy Duty steer axle incorporates in integral double steer cylinder
- Single piece steer knuckles supported by tapered roller bearings which provide high durability and low maintenance
- Uses all tapered roller bearings
- Full hydrostatic operation reduces mechanical links and eliminates kick back
- Mounted on rubber isolator.
- 2 Cab options available with different overall heights
- Partial cabs
- Side shifters
- Fingertip Controls (Mini Levers)
- Lifting eyes for stevedoring applications- see engineering for ESQ
- Block heaters
- Rear OHG handle with horn button
- Spinner knobs
- Light options
- Swing-Down LPG tank Bracket
- AM/FM Radio/CD player/Bluetooth
- Fork Positioner -Side Shifting
- Air Conditioning with Diesel engine
Find the perfect forklift.
An Ardent material handling specialist is ready to assist you in getting the right forklift for your application.