Be the first to review “Clark C40/45/50s/55s IC-Pneumatic Forklift”
Clark C40/45/50s/55s IC-Pneumatic Forklift
Capacity: 8,000/9,000/10,000/11,000 lbs. (4,000/4,500/5,000/5,500 Kg)
fuel: Internal Combustion (LPG or Diesel )
The GEN2 C40-series is designed to tackle any task placed in its path. The open- core, plate-fin radiator provides maximum cooling of the engine and transmission in the harshest environments and the most demanding applications.
- Thick foam padding to promote operator comfort.
- Improved seat switch technology prevents inadvertent neutral shift.
- Easy to service and replace seat parts as needed.
- Meets industry vibration standards-less vibration on the operator.
- Seat adjustment of a total 6 inches fore and aft.
FEATURES WE LOVE
- Double auxiliary valve
- Hose adaptations
- Hydraulic control options
- Side shifters
- Strobe lights
- Reverse Alarm
- Rear work light
- Cloth suspension seat
- Turn, stop and backup lights
- Various tire options
Wet Disc Brakes On All C40 Models
Enclosed & Oil Cooled
- For smooth, quiet operation.
- Minimal wear promotes long life.
- Reduced maintenance means less downtime.
Power Assist Design
- Low pedal effort reduces operator fatigue.
36 months / 10,000 hour warranty on brake discs
The Power Behind The Punch
Field-Proven 4.3 L V-6 PSI 4X LPG Engine
- Computer-controlled fuel system.
3.6 L Turbocharged Deutz Diesel Engine
- Tier-4 Final.
3.8 L Turbocharged Kubota Diesel Engine
- Tier-2 (Non-tier countries only).
- Protects your investment in the event of low engine oil pressure, excessive engine coolantor high transmission oil temperatures.
- Engines meet reduced emission and smoke levels.
Simple & Error Proof
- Hand operated lever actuates brake.
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set preventing driving against park brake.
- Horn will sound if brake is not set after 3 seconds.
Ease Of Maintenance
Service Access is Simple
- Seat Deck raises for easy access to both sides of engine revealing hydraulic & transmission components.
Next Generation Lift Trucks
Clark C40/45/50s/55s IC-Pneumatic Forklift Walk-Around Outline
Clark ORS Safety Seats ErgonomicsOverhead Guard Interactive LCD Dash Display Hood & Floorboards High Quality “Built to Last” Components Engines and Transmission Uprights and Carriages Steer Axles Options
Clark ORS Safety Seats
- Full Suspension Vinyl and Cloth Seat
- 6” fore and aft travel, adjustable back rest, 2.4” vertical travel
- Operator weight range adjustability to 370#
- Mid-Level hip restraints double as arm rests
- Seat offset mounted 2” Left for better visibility around mast
- Retractable Orange seat belt Std.
- Perfect alignment to steering wheel, hydraulics, brake and accelerator
- Two operator presence systems- will not allow trans to engage and will not allow hydraulics to engage unless operator is in seat.
- 14” 2 spoke steering wheel with 4.5 turns lock to lock
- Infinitely adjustable steering column that pivots 30 degrees above knee
- Large oversized electronic directional control with no linkage. Hi/Lo is selected by moving lever up and down
- Large oversized right lever operates turn signals and headlights
- Low 18” step height for ease of entry
- Removable steel traction plate that can be removed and cleaned
- Large welded grab handle for solid secure mount
- Hood mounted hydraulic control levers that pivot 15 degrees back for precise driver operation
- Two pedal hydraulic inch brake provides excellent control and comfort
- Hood mounted ratchet style park brake, disengages transmission when applied
- One piece provides strength and durability
- Longitudinal overhead bars for better sightline when load is up
- Low cowl height for great visibility when load in lowered position
- 2 Forward mounted 12-volt work lights with protective shields
- Mirrors mounted to cowl
Interactive LCD Dash Display
- Very bright easy to read LCD display
- Audible warnings for low fuel, transaxle oil temp, parking brake and seat belt
- Visual displays
- Trans temp, Engine oil pressure, alternator, diesel glow plug, fuel system, seat belt reminders, turn signals, gear selected, maintenance timer,fuel levels, travel speeds
- Fault code storage
Hood & Floorboards
- All steel, easily removed hinged floorboard that can be removed with no tools
- Full rubber floormat for deadening of vibration and noise
- 17” X 33” floorboards
- Easy lift clamshell hood made of durable reaction injection plastic
- Hood latch is simple with no mechanical linkage to wear
- Dual Gas assist struts
High Quality “Built to Last” Components
- All Clark hardware is an oil impregnated zinc Di-chromate that will not rust
- Clark incorporates all O-ring faced hydraulic seals for resistance to leakage
- Clark also utilizes all environmentally sealed wire connectors
- Can wash down truck with low pressure washer
- Easy access to centralized automotive type fuse box, transmission and hydraulic fluid check points
Engines and Transmission
- GM 4.3L LPG engine with cast iron block and cast iron head provides 110HP @ 2400
- 4 Main bearing crankshaft with an internal balancer for vibration dampening
- Hydraulic lifters that never need adjustment
- Hardened faced valves and hardened valve seats for long life
- Cast iron block and head for even heating and cooling between metals
- Donaldson 2-stage air cleaner with restriction indicator
- High water temp. low oil pressure, high trans temp. engine shutdown system standard
- Serpentine fin type inline tube radiator
- Radiator can be removed without removing counter weight
- Integral transmission oil cooler
- High level sump breather
- Heavy duty frame that is was fatigue tested to 1,000,000 cycles, 300 hrs rough road test with 1500 hours on the C-course test
- Separate transmission and drive axle for reduced vibration and noise
- Parking brake mounted on differential input for ease of service
- Oil cooled wet disc brakes with 36 month 10,000-hour warranty
- All Clark I.C. Trucks are equipped with Hi water temperature, low oil pressure, hi transmission temp engine shutdown systems as standard
- Two speed Auto-shift transmission. Shift inhibitor prevents damage from changing direction at high speed.
Uprights and Carriages
- Clark designed nested I beam mast design
- Originally designed in 1956
- I beam is the strongest steel possible
- Canted load rollers
- Silent staging upright cylinders allows no racking between stages
- Negative drop rails provide easy and inexpensive servicing of carriage
- Spherical bushings on both ends of the tilt cylinders
- 6 Roller carriages
- External Side thrust rollers
- Clark uses heavy duty chain that has 4 X 4 lacing with 1” pitch
- Clark load backrest pallet protection
- Mast is pin mounted J-hook
- No wear on axle housings
- Fully greaseable pivot points
- Clark designed and built hang on side shifts
- Heavy Duty steer axle incorporates in integral double steer cylinder
- Single piece steer knuckles supported by tapered roller bearings which provide high durability and low maintenance
- Uses all tapered roller bearings
- Full hydrostatic operation reduces mechanical links and eliminates kick back
- Mounted on rubber isolator.
- 2 Cab options available with different overall heights
- Partial cabs
- Side shifters
- Fingertip Controls (Mini Levers)
- Lifting eyes for stevedoring applications- see engineering for ESQ
- Block heaters
- Rear OHG handle with horn button
- Spinner knobs
- Light options
- Swing-Down LPG tank Bracket
- AM/FM Radio/CD player/Bluetooth
- Fork Positioner -Side Shifting
- Air Conditioning with Diesel engine
Help Me Choose Tool
Not sure what equipment you need? We can help narrow it down. Use our handy HELP ME CHOOSE tool or call us at: 912-250-7007 to speak to an Ardent Specialist.
Find the perfect forklift.
An Ardent material handling specialist is ready to assist you in getting the right forklift for your application.
There are no reviews yet.