Clark C60/70/75/80 IC-Pneumatic Forklift
Capacity: 13,500/15,500/16,500/18,000 lbs. (6,000/7,000/7,500/8,000 Kg)
fuel: Internal Combustion (LPG or Diesel )
With the combination of a 100 HP engine, fully automatic 3-speed transmission, wet disc brakes and rugged chassis design, the GEN2 C60 provides the exceptional performance, maneuverability and durability in its class that you’ve come to expect from CLARK.
- Fully Adjustable, Full Suspension Seat
- Thick Molded Floor Mat
- Protected Lights
- Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
- Maximum Visibility
- Fully Automatic
FEATURES WE LOVE
Simple & Error Proof
- Hand operated parking brake activates brakes.
- Transmission disengages when parking brake is set preventing driving against park brake.
Wet Disc Brakes On All C60 Models
Enclosed & Oil Cooled
- For smooth, quiet operation.
Power Assist Design
- Low pedal effort reduces operator fatigue.
- Longer service intervals mean less downtime.
36 months or 10,000 hour warranty on brake discs
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
- Lift cylinders, chains & hoses are all mounted within the rail profile.
Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
- Silent staging reduces shock & vibration.
Shimmable, Sealed & Canted Load Rollers
- Carriage has 8 rail rollers & 4 side thrust rollers.
- Maximize load distribution & reduce free play.
Next Generation Lift Trucks
Clark C60/70/75/80 IC-Pneumatic Forklift Walk-Around Outline
Clark ORS Safety Seats
- Full Suspension Vinyl and Cloth Seat
- 6” fore and aft travel, adjustable back rest, 2.4” vertical travel
- Operator weight range adjustability to 370#
- Seat offset mounted 2” Left for better visibility around mast
- Retractable Orange seat belt Std.
- Perfect alignment to steering wheel, hydraulics, brake and accelerator
- Two, operator presence systems- will not allow trans to engage and will not allow hydraulics to engage unless operator is in seat
- Two step frame entrance
- Tool box/ Battery box
- 14” 2 spoke steering wheel with 4.5 turns lock to lock
- Infinitely adjustable steering column that pivots 30 degrees above knee
- Large oversized electronic directional control with no linkage. FWD/REV is selected by moving lever up and down
- Large oversized right lever operates turn signals and headlights
- Low 18” step height for ease of entry
- Non-skid surface on entry steps
- Large welded grab handle for solid secure mount
- Seat-deck mounted hydraulic control levers that pivot 15 degrees back for precise driver operation
- Two pedal hydraulic inch brake provides excellent control and comfort
- Hood mounted ratchet style park brake, disengages transmission when applied
- One piece provides strength and durability
- Longitudinal overhead bars for better sightline when load is up
- Low cowl height for great visibility when load in lowered position
- 2 Forward mounted 12-volt work lights with protective shields
- Mirrors mounted to cowl
Interactive LCD Dash Display
- Very bright easy to read LCD display
- Audible warnings for low fuel, transaxle oil temp, parking brake and seat belt
- Visual displays
- Trans temp, Engine oil pressure, alternator, diesel glow plug, fuel system, seat belt reminders, turn signals, gear selected, maintenance timer, fuel levels, travel speeds
- Fault code storage
- Password protected
- Common component to entire C series line as well as GEX series units
Hood & Floorboards
- All steel, easily removed hinged floorboard that can be removed with no tools
- Full rubber floormat for deadening of vibration and noise
- 17” X 33” floorboards
- Easy lift gull-wing hoods made of steel
- Lockable Hood latch.
- Gas assist struts
High Quality “Built to Last” Components
- All Clark hardware is an oil impregnated zinc Di-chromate that will not rust
- Clark incorporates all o-ring faced hydraulic seals for resistance to leakage
- Clark also utilizes all environmentally sealed wire connectors
- Can wash down truck with low pressure washer
- Easy access to centralized automotive type fuse box, transmission and hydraulic fluid check points
Engines and Transmission
- GM 4.3L LPG engine with cast iron block and cast iron head provides 109.9 HP @ 2400
- 4 Main bearing crankshaft with an internal balancer for vibration dampening
- Hydraulic lifters that never need adjustment
- Hardened faced valves and hardened valve seats for long life
- Cast iron block and head for even heating and cooling between metals
- Donaldson 2-stage air cleaner with visual air-flow restriction indicator
- High water temp. low oil pressure, high trans temp. engine shutdown system standard
- Square Fin Radiator
- Radiator can be removed without removing counter weight
- Integral transmission oil cooler
- High level sump breather
- Heavy duty frame that is was fatigue tested to 1,000,000 cycles, 300 hour rough road test with 1500 hours on the C-course test
- Separate transmission and drive axle for reduced vibration and noise
- Larger bearings for increased durability
- Parking brake mounted on differential input for ease of service
- Oil cooled wet disc brakes with 36 month 10,000-hour warranty
- All Clark I.C. Trucks are equipped with Hi water temperature, low oil pressure, hi transmission temp engine shutdown systems as standard
- Three speed ZF Automatic transmission. Modulated direction & range shifting. Automatic downshift on grades.
- Deutz Diesel information reference Frequently Asked Questions and Deutz Diesel Addendum
Uprights and Carriages
- Clark designed nested I beam mast design
- Originally designed in 1956
- I beam is the strongest steel possible
- Canted load rollers
- Silent staging upright cylinders allows no racking between stages
- Negative drop rails provide easy and inexpensive servicing of carriage
- Spherical greaseable bushings on both ends of the tilt cylinders
- 6-Roller carriages C60-70-75, 8-Roller carriage C80
- External Side thrust rollers
- Clark uses heavy duty chain that has 4 X 4 lacing with 1” pitch
- Clark load backrest pallet protection
- Mast is trunnion and pin mounted
- No wear on axle housings
- Fully greaseable pivot points
- Clark designed and built integral Sideshifter and Side-shifting Fork Positioner.
- Heavy Duty steer axle incorporates in integral double steer cylinder
- Single piece steer knuckles supported by tapered roller bearings which provide high durability and low maintenance
- Uses all Timken bearings
- Full hydrostatic operation reduces mechanical links and eliminates kick back
- Mounted on rubber isolator.
- Boots on steer cylinder piston rod
- Fully Featured Cab.
- Partial cab
- Fingertip Controls (Mini Levers)
- Lifting eyes for stevedoring applications- see engineering for ESQ
- Block heaters
- Light options
- Swing-Down LPG tank Bracket
- AM/FM Radio/CD player/Bluetooth
- Fork Positioner-Side Shifting
- Air Conditioning with Diesel engine
Find the perfect forklift.
An Ardent material handling specialist is ready to assist you in getting the right forklift for your application.