Clark GEX 40/45/50 80 Volt Electric Pneumatic Forklift
Models: GEX 40/45/50
Capacity: 8000/9000/10,000 lbs. (4000/4500/4990 kg)
In the past, one truck would be used for outdoor applications and another truck would be used for indoor warehousing. Now one GEX can handle both environments, leaving you with the realization… two “hands” aren’t always better than one.
- Solid Pneumatic Tires
- Enclosed Motors
- Wet Disc Brakes
- Traction Disable Seat Switch
- Operator Presence System
FEATURES WE LOVE
Heavy Duty Ac Drive Motors & Axles
Fewer Parts & Minimum Wear = Less Downtime and Cost = Higher ROI
- Thermal protection
- Stall protection
- Suitable for wet applications
- Dual-powered, independent control for tight turns
- Same motors for E & EE
Regen & Wet Disc Brakes
Three Forms of Regen Brake
- Accelerator release. (Proportional to accelerator position)
- Change of direction. (Proportional to accelerator position)
- Service brake. (Foot Brake)
Wet Disc Brakes
- Enclosed and oil cooled for smooth, quietoperation.
- “Wet” brakes provide long life.
- Less downtime.
80 Volt 100% Ac System
- Rivals I.C. truck performance in speed, acceleration and gradeability.
More Efficient System
- Higher Voltage = Lower Line Loss & Heating = Greater Efficiency
Better Suited to Fast/Rapid Charge
- Only requires one receptacle via single battery connector.
More Battery Capacity
- GEX40/45/50 can accommodate a 71.8 Kwh battery.
Next Generation Lift Trucks
Clark GEX 40/45/50 80 Volt Electric Pneumatic Forklift Walk-Around Outline
Rugged Upright And Carriage
Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
- Silent Staging Reduces Shock & Vibration.
Lower Center of Gravity
- Improved driveability by moving the steer axle back while lowering the battery compartment and all major components.
- Increases lateral stability while lifting/lowering loads.
- Reduces truck travel speed in turns.
Powered Independent Drive Motors
- Provides added traction, especially on wet or uneven surfaces.
Will Not Scuff Tires
- Inside wheel power decreases in tight turns preventing scuffing of steer tires, unlike conventional four-wheel trucks.
Hall Effect Steer Sensor
- Relays steer tire position to controller.
Interactive Lcd Dash Display
- The operator can select from four pre-set performance modes.
- Additional adjustments can be made to maximize performance in certain operations.
- Indicates the current alarm code and stores previous alarm codes for quick access.
- Certain adjustments are password protected to allow only authorized operators to make adjustments.
Find the perfect forklift.
An Ardent material handling specialist is ready to assist you in getting the right forklift for your application.