Be the first to review “Clark WP30 24V Electric Pallet Jack / Pallet Stacker”
Clark WP30 24V Electric Pallet Jack / Pallet Stacker
Capacity: 3,000 lbs. (1,360 kg)
Performance may vary +5% and -10% due to motor and systems efficiency tolerance. The performance shown represents nominal values which may be obtained under typical operating conditions with a standard machine.
FEATURES WE LOVE
Ergonomic Steer/Control Handle
Solid steel tubing
- Solid steel tubing arm and handle designed to outlast cast aluminum or plastic designs.
- Handle offers travel, lift and lower functions all accessible without the operator having to lift a hand from the handle.
- Designed to allow easy operation with either hand.
Wrap around steel guard
- Reversing switch, thumb control, and horn are standard.
Minimum steering effort
- Low mounted tiller arm offers excellent operator comfort.
Gas assisted spring handle
- Gently returns handle to vertical position.
Crawl speed function
- With the steer handle at 5o back-tilt from vertical position operator has ease of use in tight areas.
Ansi/Itsdf And Insurance Classification
Standard truck meets all applicable mandatory requirements of Part III-ANSI/ ITSDF B56.1 Safety Standard for Powered Industrial Trucks (latest edition at time of manufacture.)
Users should be aware of, and adhere to, applicable codes and regulations regarding operator training, use, operation and maintenance of powered industrial trucks, including:
- ANSI/ITSDF B56.1
- NFPA 505, fire safety standard for powered industrial trucks – type designations, areas of use, maintenance and operation.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations that may apply.
Next Generation Lift Trucks
Clark WP30 24V Electric Pallet Jack / Pallet Stacker Walk-Around Outline
Serviceability Drive Motor Brakes Hydraulic System Standard Battery On-board Charger Standard Equipment Available Equipment
- Removable one piece power head cover allows for easy maintenance.
- 24-Volt permanent magnet DC drive motor increases efficiency and duty cycle.
- Parking brake is automatically applied when truck stops and handle is released.
- Lift cylinder has durable, chrome-plated lift rod provides smooth lifting and lowering.
- 70Ah (AGM) Absorbed Glass Mat battery pack for extended run times – up to 4.5 hours.
- Standard 110V three-prong outlet plug for convenient charging.
- Quick disconnect EPD power cut-off, hour meter, and battery discharge indicator all come standard.
- Variety Of Fork Sizes (27” X 48” Is Standard)
- Fork Widths: 18”, 22”, 27” (Standard)
- Fork Lengths: 32” (Popular for Beverage Industry), 36”, 42”, 48” (Standard), 60”
- Load Back Rest – 48” or 60”
- Optional Adjustable, Non-Marking Poly-Stabilizing Pads
DownloadsWP 30 Brochure
Help Me Choose Tool
Not sure what equipment you need? We can help narrow it down. Use our handy HELP ME CHOOSE tool or call us at: 912-250-7007 to speak to an Ardent Specialist.
Find the perfect forklift.
An Ardent material handling specialist is ready to assist you in getting the right forklift for your application.
There are no reviews yet.