Clark WPX45 24V Electric Pallet Jack / Pallet Stacker
Models: WPX 45
Capacity: 4,500 lbs. (2,040 kg)
WPX…The foundation of the CLARK Powrworker® line continues to set the standard for rugged dependability since its introduction as the industry’s first hydraulically powered low-lift in 1920.
- Enclosed AC Traction Motor and Control
- 48″ x 27″ Forks
- AC Control
- 24 Volt
- Two Forms of Regenerative Braking
FEATURES WE LOVE
- Cold conditioning
- Rubber lug drive tire
- Fork entry rollers
- Load Back Rest — 48” or 60”
- Fork Widths — 18” or 21” available
- Fork lengths — 36”, 42”, 48”*, or 60” available (*standard)
- 8” or 9” battery compartment available depending on battery type (8” for AGM. 9” for wet cell or industrial)
24-Volt AC Inverter
- Travel control with matching drive motor provides high performance throughout the entire speed range.
- Remains constant relative to throttle position regardless of load – neutral braking offers predictable performance.
- Separately fused power control circuits, quick disconnect EPD power cut off, hour meter / battery discharge indicator combination gauge and lift lock out complete the system.
- Mounted on the motor armature shaft multiplying the braking power through the transmission.
- Design keeps brake away from dirt and debris.
- Parking brake is automatically applied when truck stops or when handle is released.
- System features anti-roll back and neutral braking.
Next Generation Lift Trucks
Clark WPX45 24V Electric Pallet Jack / Pallet Stacker Walk-Around Outline
Easy Pallet Access
- Fork construction and pallet entry slides allow easy pallet entry by lifting the fork up and over bottom board.
- Fully adjustable pull rods and torsion bar extend operating life in delivery truck and
dock use applications.
Ease of maintenance
- Eight easily accessible grease points.
Ergonomic Steer/Control Handle
Solid steel tubing
- Solid steel tubing arm and handle designed to outlast cast aluminum or plastic designs.
- Handle offers travel, lift and lower functions all accessible without the operator having to lift a hand from the handle.
- Designed to allow easy operation with either hand.
Wrap around steel guard
- Reversing switch, thumb control, lift buttons, and horn
Minimum steering effort
- Low mounted tiller arm offers excellent operator comfort.
Gas assisted spring handle
- Gently returns handle to vertical position.
Crawl speed function
- With the steer handle at 5o back-tilt from vertical position operator has ease of use in tight areas.
Find the perfect forklift.
An Ardent material handling specialist is ready to assist you in getting the right forklift for your application.