Be the first to review “CLARK NPX 15D/17/20/22 24 or 36V Electric Stand-Up Narrow Aisle Reach Forklift”
CLARK NPX 15D/17/20/22 24 or 36V Electric Stand-Up Narrow Aisle Reach Forklift
Capacity: 3,000/3,500/4,000/4,500 lbs. (1,350/1,600/1,800/2,000 Kg)
Rugged and reliable the new CLARK NPX series forklift trucks offer superior controllability, excellent front and rear visibility and high-speed operation to help increase productivity and profit while at the same time helping to improve operator safety. And maintenance has been made easier than ever. For increased performance, count on the CLARK NPX.
- 100% AC, Enclosed Motors
- Power Steering
- Electronic Horn
- Rear Overhead Guard Post Protection
- Heavy-duty Battery Rollers
FEATURES WE LOVE
State Of The Art Technology
- Advanced 100% AC motors and controllers.
- Electro-mechanical brakes.
- Electronic speed-sensitive power steering.
- High efficiency hydraulic system.
- Primary (electric) braking provided through electronic controller.
- Service brake engages automatically at zero travel.
- Electro-mechanical brake reduces components and complexity.
- Smooth, consistent braking in all load and travel conditions.
- Speed-sensitive steering provides optimal control when transporting or positioning loads.
- Self-centering function aligns drive wheel at key-on.
- Tiller can be placed in preferred position by individual operator.
- Quiet and energy efficient.
Next Generation Lift Trucks
CLARK NPX 15D/17/20/22 24 or 36V Electric Stand-Up Narrow Aisle Reach Forklift Walk-Around Outline
Standard Equipment Available Equipment
- Key switch
- Load backrest extension
- Electronic horn
- Rear overhead guard post protection
- Heavy-duty battery rollers
- Battery retainers
- Lever type battery connect-disconnect
- Metal capacity plate
- Side shifter
- Freezer conditioning
- Reverse steering
- Travel alarms
- Strobe warning lights
- Operating lights
- U.L. Classified EE rating
Help Me Choose Tool
Not sure what equipment you need? We can help narrow it down. Use our handy HELP ME CHOOSE tool or call us at: 912-250-7007 to speak to an Ardent Specialist.
Find the perfect forklift.
An Ardent material handling specialist is ready to assist you in getting the right forklift for your application.
There are no reviews yet.